Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Driving at dusk ~ After rain ~ Near cemetery

Last week, I drove alone home. It was after raining and it was getting dark. I turned the light on to shine the way. At that time, I was testing my bravery by going through the cemetery. It was quite a long road, my estimation was around 400 meters.

So, I drove on the road. I soon to realize that the rain made the dusk darker and foggy. Half way through the road, which was in front of the cemetery, I could not see the road anymore, and the fog could be seen to be enshrouding me. This was the first time I went through it. I could not feel that as if I was in a ghost movie or a thriller.  The car's light shone the road but I still could not see the road. I drove slower and slower, just to be careful. Even with high beam, it was futile. The one thing that scared me the most was the fog. It came in a huge number and made the road to be unseen.



No comments:

Post a Comment