Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Untitled Title Post

I have no idea what I should put as title.

I am unable to sleep and the things that have been happening these few days made me think of something.

I believe, the best way to end one's life is by self-drown, not by infliction by others. It has to be voluntarily as there will be resistance if it is done other way.

It would be painless and effortless.

I realized that after my first possible near death experience of drowning at the waterfall in Perlis many years back. It was calming and I just can let go.

And my recent experience of diving (which I will include why I went diving and all in other story), made me realized the same thing as well. It is that easy.

Unlike how the popular believe on the slitting of the veins on the arms or jump off a high building.

I do think that both will have major backlash should you failed. Either you are left handicapped or just paralyzed. You will be lucky to have it end, then and there.

I feel that those are more painful way to die.

In the same line of thought with drowning, overdosing with pills, especially sleeping pills would make you pass away, peacefully, in sleep.

However, all of these are solely based on my own perspective.

One way to know is to go thru it :P


No comments:

Post a Comment