Monday, July 2, 2012

Right Leg

Today, my cat, name Archer was suddenly full of energy... Previously he was akin to Garfield, now, at that moment, he was bursting with energy that I tried to play with him. As usually, running is a must, so I tried to run, to exhaust him, but to my wonder, I could not run... There is no strength coming from my right leg... At first, I did not notice it much, but, when I actually try to push myself to break a run, I fail to do that, it would be as if I am limping, I felt rather overwhelm with curiosity, then I tried to jump. Putting all the force into my right leg, I tried to jump. However, it was a futile effort. I did not manage even to lift my foot above the ground. How funny is that... Nonetheless, I am not doing this to break my spirit, but to remind myself to this event. I might try again later in the nearest future, but for the current being, I will just stick with walking...

No comments:

Post a Comment