Friday, February 8, 2013

To commemorate 14/12/2011, the most fortune event in my life...

Well, I was thinking of posting it at 14/12/2012, but I was lazy. I did not have the stackful of motivation to back me up in doing it. Plus, I was thinking of also posting the pictures, but I changed my mind as well...

Anyway, a year has passed since the incident that change my life, physically literally. I had my second surgery and now waiting for the full recovery.

A lot of people wonder why I have done that second surgery, and I will only say this to them, it is for the benefit of my health in the latter year. I wish that I did not do it, but I feel that it is compulsory for me to do it. The worst most regretful thing that I wish that I did not do is, seeing that Bomoh Patah. I do not want to get into the detail why I regret it, but I just regret it.

Now, here I am, not working for more than a year already. Do I regret for that accident, yes, but what can I do, I was not the driver. Who am I to blame, no one but only to myself for not being careful.

Anyway, I just wish that I will pass this predicament in a heart beat so I can continue my life. I am like a caged bird right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment