Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Moving forward on my blog postings.

It got me thinking.

I believe that I need to push myself on writing posts again.

As I vet through my old postings, I realized that the contents that I have been writing dwindled.

Maybe, I am getting rusty. Therefore, I am setting expectation on myself on this.

1) Posting bi-weekly on this main blog.

2) Creating new materials on my poetry blog.

3) Crafting back my fantasy novel.

It is a commitment which I believe I can do it.

On a other note, I am going to start jogging again next week, which I want to fulfill 15km per week.

I need to get back on my feet and be fit again. This is just a short term plan for a long term goal.

Yes, currently, I am unable to run due to the incident. However, I am really looking forward for it.

I can do it. I just need to push myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment