Thursday, August 31, 2017

Ups and Downs after the accident.

There weren't any visible injuries that will make me unable to do things that I did before.

Nothing, so it seems.

I am unable to utilize my right arm fully. At least for now. I will feel uneasiness whenever I use it.

This is just a small issue to me. I can train back my right arm so it can function as before.

However, the scars did affect my mental fortitude - personally and professionally.

A scarred face with a missing tooth guy.

How marketable am I now? Since I am single. I may face more difficulty.

Then, it hit me when I shaved my head a few days ago.

My happiness comes from within, not from without.

I shouldn't let what others think of me, make me feel uncomfortable with myself.

I need to readjust my train of thought again to reevaluate myself to prepare for the future.

What I should really do now, not to think of what others may see of me but to get back on my feet and feed myself with knowledge, workout and self appreciation.

Be a better version of me. I hope for all the best. Perseverance and Consistency.

All the best to my future self. Love yourself, always.



No comments:

Post a Comment