Tuesday, June 1, 2010

L.O.V.E (old revelation as well)

I have nothing new to update, so this one is another old collection of mine... hope you guys love it...

I wonder...
Is there any differences between the love of blood and relation with the love of friend and lover?
And how does it differ?
Does it make us more prone to do something for it than the rest?
Does it require us to make sacrifice?

And how do we know if we love that person for the TRUE LOVE itself not for the LOVE of friendship...
Do we will love his/her companionship when the person is beside us?
Are we going to do exceptional things for them?

Is there no equality in love towards mankind?
Have I been blinded by my mind that I cannot find TRUE LOVE?
Have I adopt communism in my heart that I project it into the abstract understanding of LOVE?

I always love my friends equally, and humbly execute any favours that they have requested upon me without delay as I always do for my own family as I appreciate all of those who live around me their behaviours and personalities.

I cherished every moment I spend with all of you and even mathematician cannot make estimation and percentage out of it.

Thus. coming back to my question, can I seek among you the TRUE LOVE of mine with this equality at heart?
I love some companionship, can it be develop into LOVE like the one in the movie? so romantic and fantasize by everyone.
Or is it going to be only a commitment relationship of partners without the involvement of love as they love the present of the other being beside them?

Is it really important to find the TRUE and ONLY ONE amongst the million and billion of people to live and die together with?
Can it be someone sitting beside you or someone you already know and hate? or admire and even have a crush for that matter. Can it even be someone that already die?

A question as well, can it be possible for those who cannot feel the existence of love to have the other
half of them die without their knowing? That is why they cannot go through sensation of love...

Is the sensation of love is nearly the same with the people who is capable of hearing the notes...
Can someone be tone deaf but in the context of love? Love deaf, or heart deaf?

For that, I am sitting(literally) here, lost and ponder, maybe forever, to uncover this love mystery.
I can grasp the abstract meaning of it, as well as everyone understand it, but lost in really grasping it in its true manner which is to go through it by myself and see it with my own naked eyes, without anyone experiences or understanding of love tell me how its really feel...

Maybe as well, I think to much of it and that make its harder for me to find it as people always say that "Love comes from the heart" and "Love is blind" and such.
Thus implicating that, in order to love we cannot think just use your emotion and heart to search for it.

With this, I am asking you, can someone who always love their friends equally regardless, find true love in the amidst of blindness and friendliness?

No comments:

Post a Comment