Thursday, February 24, 2011

A silver lining. A small hope in a small thing.

I know this is nothing, but just now, I saw a small hope that I have been waiting for. Its something that have been given me a big impact throughout this few weeks or days for that matter. I am not sure how long its has been.

Since the rise of facebook, I always aware that, it will play a vital role in everyone's life. People start to depend on it 24/7. Get update with friends, and know more people. Play games, rant about something. I found that, my life has been controlled by facebook in a way as well.

Seriously, I have been looking on the search and browse bars for days now. and, it really did happen. the miraculous thing that I have been waiting for...

But, I am glad that it is going to be just a dark memory. and I will try to be careful the next time.

I wished that, it didnt happen. but as long as there is a cure, I will be on to it. One of my friends said that I should just go with the thing that I want to do, but I always doubt it would work. and I need to plan things carefully. She also said that just give in to time.

And at first.. I seriously didnt believe on what she said... I just hope that time will cure the wound back and seal it off from my memories. Far far Far far away...

But, I know that, I also need to put my own effort into it.

God truly will close one door and open another, but it is up to us whether we want to move and make the effort to take the opportunity... I just hope that God gives me hint on when to tackle this calamity. this prolong problem. One of my friends, he said that, he always tried to tackle this issue ASAP. but what can I say, he is a CHOLERIC kind of person, and I am just a Phlegmatic plus Melancholic...

Anyway, this small hope, I will try to use it at the best. I wish the outcome will be good. I wish the dark period will pass quickly, really. hahaha T_T

Well, this is it. the time that I have been waiting for. Wish me luck and hope the outcome will be positive.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment