Sunday, March 13, 2011

Eager to put word in

I have been wanting to go blogging for ages now.. .hahaha this is the first time when I felt really eager to put word in here..

I have many things to update on but nothing much to say since I cannot use the internet connection in my room. Maybe due to my laptop capability. Anyway, I am damn bored. Is this the first time I am talking about someone else? hmmm, I wonder what will happen to me in future time. I will vouch to myself, if in any way I will be a teacher or a lecturer, I WILL NOT BE A LOUSY EDUCATOR...

I see potential in all of the new generation and its a pity as most of them will fall in the fissure of hell.

I do believe that without a solid base, one will fall easily. and I believe that I am not a strong leader nor educator to shape the new generation capability so they would be in their highest potential.

This sucks, I want to crap and rant about other things but unfortunately, I cannot do it since I am not in my room. hahahah... and NO FREAKING PRIVACY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I guess, even in my room nowadays, man, I hate the freaking guys who enter my room and use my stuffs without using my approval, heck even open the door before I could give greeting or reply anything....

One more thing, I AM NOT YOUR FREAKING BESTIES for you to actually, SIT ON MY BED and USE MY STUFFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I love the fact that my room is on a high level, 8th... Its high right,.... ^_^

Well, got to go... hahahaha.. do not want to be caught red-handed.. hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment