Tuesday, March 15, 2011

At last... A new post from my own room...

Well, I actually have a fruit of thought to be put in here, but then it kinda slipped off my mind. Anyway, I think I do not have the desire to study/ learn anymore through education system.

I mean, I love to read and all, but I just hate the fact that someone pushing me to read something. I will be totally not interested in the respected field. Seriously, I hate it..

I am just eager to finish my days in university now. I love university and all, but I hate the time restriction... I want to do MANY things, I am interested to do A LOT of things. but I hate it when people start saying 'Azri, read this, and that' ..... urfgghhh!!! so frustrating.

Its not that I have anything against it... but well, I do actually have something against it.. haaha... I just cannot freaking remember any informations if someone asked me to read something thats not out of my sheer own will...

Anyway, early morning is the best time to be awake...I mean, this time.. around 2am to 5am... It is just heaven. the silent moment is just too precious to be passed... but unfortunately, then again, it actually, make me to have bad health. My face would start to have pimples and become oily. In fact, my hair will start to fall even more and I would not have enough energy to stay awake in the day time. But I dare say, my understanding does increase ten-fold. However, my perception towards surrounding decrease a bit.

In not a related news, I actually already remembered on the thing that I want to post now. And I am not sure whether I want to continue in here or make a new post... Haissh... haha....

Nahhh.. I scratch that idea from this post as I do not think it is something worthed to be shared. Its not like the person that I am directing the post to will read it. Like, you are busy working now and searching for money. and will be graduating really soon. Heck, well.. sharing too much will be bad for me socially.. hahaha...

So, yeah. I think I accidentally crapping about something else rather than talking about something that I should have... Right? hahah..

No comments:

Post a Comment