Tuesday, March 15, 2011

New blogs, new commitment, new efforts

Yeah!!... I was thinking of opening 2 more blogs..

I know it might be too much but I think I need to organize it as it would be better such way.

Hmm, but I am not sure whether I want to share it or make it private or ... yeah...

LOL, why in the hell I want to write it in blog if I want to make it private right?

SO, I might as well make it public... hmmmm.. I am just waiting for the moment for the blogs to be done. I need more ideas.... You guys just wait for it...

And, I am sure that you will just follow one of the blog only as the other one would be more... hmmm... how to put it.... it would be more... Gruesome? Gothic? I am not sure .... It would NOT be appropriate for the weak mind.. Yeah, I think that is better.

AHHAHA. but the other new one, the one that you probably follow, it would be more inspiring and better I guess.. hahaha

Anyway, I think you guys just wait for the new blogs yeah? hahaha... But Im not sure when I am going to do it.. hehe.. until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment