Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BLOG - Blogging

Actually, I have love the idea of blogging.

After a while, I get the hang of it, but right now I have another dilemma.

Yes, one after another, as always, it is within human nature.

Besides, its not that I am really good using blog... I am still not sure on how to add picture or link to this thing.. @_@ because I am still confused with it... Plus, I seriously cannot see things that my friends told me about...

Anyway, oh yeah, the real reason that I want to write is to say that I kinda hate blog because we cannot track the thing we post.

What I mean is that when we have posted like 1000+ posts, its hard for us to check back and know what we have done/said in the previous post.

That is when I thought that I need to make a new blog for my other stuffs. Hmmm, but as always, I am not sure when I actually want to put it.. hahahah

Because, if you know me, juggling with one thing is hard, how can I juggle with more than one ...

Yes, you might say I am contradicting myself as I join many stuffs, but if you look carefully, have I excelled in any of the things that I have been doing [except playing games] ... LOLx...

Sometimes, I feel that I will be a TOTAL nobody... That is why, I love and try to be a somebody in my friends' memory.

Shoot, I kind of astray from the topic.. *sweat* ...

Anyway, I am just saying, I think I need to make another blog. It is a place where I will put all my poems into. So, it is easier for me to look back and read on it.

Yeah, I should do it.

Heck, I am still do not know how to do anything fancy in blog like my friends. T_T

Maybe, blogging is not my immediate turf. I will just have to hang around a little longer perhaps. Perhaps not. We will see on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment