Thursday, April 28, 2011

Just a random thought in the early morning...

I really want to be perfect in everything that I do.

Well, at least, not academically. LOL... my mother would be furious. she always tells me to study and stuff... haishh, I love you mom, always...

Anyway, I have taken away some of the blog posts as I want to renew it.. XD like it can be renewed.. hahaha.. Renewing your license.. hehehe...

Well, Anyway, I have nothing else to post or crap on... at least not in this post because this is just a random thought...

Oh yeah, I am not sure whether I can write posts like my friends.. You know.. a bit intellectual... a bit insightful... A bit academic... haha.. i guess, it might not be my style...

So, anyway, did you guys know that I just finished my examination today.. and on the last 45 minutes before the exam ended, I was too eager to get out of the hall already.. My mind was flying all around, about the dinner, about the Movie night out... About being free from education system restriction.. .And about the poem that I want to write on.. Oh yeah, I have finished it.. heheh. it might not seem to be that good but it is just okay I guess.. I tried to corporate all of the learning that I have got from my previous literature courses.. i would never have thought to write it like that.. .

Thus, I can say that my mind has been opened and my eyes can see the world better. Thank you, my beloved-lecturers.. I hope I can see all of you in the near future..

Anyway, I would like to thank my coursemates.. We have went through a hellish years together.. Hopefully, all of you guys keep in touch with each others.. Thank you for the lovely memories.. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment