Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Formatting-Cleaning-Sorting-Cleansing-Purging-[and all of the near synonyms]

Anyway, I do not like some of my previous post... You know, about the ranting, and all. I kinda feel that I will do some of change into it. Yeah. So, I would not feel worst about myself,

In another nearly related news, I surely will try not to back stab people [IN BLOG], because, well... I kinda hate doing so, Yeah.... Anyway, nothing new much...

Heck, I lied, there are a lot of new news in my life... Dramas.. LOL.... ... TOO MUCH... this semester especially. Hey, I really do not want to say anything about it...

I just hope that ALL PARTIES will play fair and square. I know that some parties are LOSING, but heck, currently, I am in the winning party.. hhehehe..... OPSSS, I should not say anything else.. I just hope that everyone will be happy with the result as I am actually not happy with this ending in my life.

Because I am a person who love to look back and see all the memories. It would be painful to look at it in the next years...

Anyway, I do not want to dwell on that issue yet.. Well, not in this post at least... =P

Back to the previous topic that I was talking writing about, I will change everything, WELL, at least some of the post. I want it to make and see better.. hehehe.. You guys just look forward for it. .hohhooho.. it would be something different... kikikiki...

No comments:

Post a Comment