Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jumpstarting my life

Well, I would say that I have a lot of prerequisite that I have to meet before I could actually do anything productive. . .

People always say that I am a lazy bum who always love to play games. However, I would like to say that you are WRONG ... in a certain way.... hahahahh

LOLx, I wouldnt say that I am totally a hardworking guy who loves to do this and that. I just feel that I need the feeling, the mood, the energy, the motivation in doing it. I could not just JUMP into something without any emotion... It is NOT ME...

I kinda would say that I am a bit perfectionist freak and neat freak as well. But, I will not say that I am 100% can be categorized as them.

The reason I said/wrote that I am them is because, I could not do anything productive if the place is not conducive.

I.E if the room is in total mess.

Surely, I would not be able to do any work right. The desire would not just be there. HECK, even right now I could not be anymore productive then I could as I still cannot settle in into my room. Should I gave you the reason????

Okay, the reason being is because I cannot organize my stuff.. especially the BOOKS!!!!!!!!!! there are too many of them I cannot do anything with it. even reading, as I cannot find a place to put them. Thus, thats why I had a thought of creating a small library in my room which cannot be execute yet without any money.. As I need to buy a shelf for them... hahaha..... Oh God, dont let me talk about my clothes.... >_< too much as well. I cannot imagine how am I gonna fit it in my room. Its enough that I have a small room for myself, now I need to make a space for my clothes....! GOD, help me!...

Now, I will just make ado with what I can do in my daily basis life. It would not be any productive within any time soon. I might not be able to do any routine, or read books, translation or writing anything...

Even to write this blog needs all of my mental energy as I have to push myself in writing it...

I got to tell ya. I have a lot to write since last Friday, it just I cannot write it for some reason.... [it has been given above] ...

A few preview on what I should have written, ... Friday realization... Tonight, Last Night and Tomorrow Night analogy...

hmmm, what else, I kinda have forgotten about all ... hahaha... Oh yeah, ...
about opening another newer blog.. hahaha... this one just to tackle something basic like the different between bill and receipt... confrontation and avoidance... lend and borrow... I might even include the Night analogy in here.. I am not sure yet where it will go from there later... I have to think more about it....

Anyway, in a nearly related news, I have opened my other blog. .hahaha.. it has been officially opened. but I have not done anything much in it since I just use the basic template and all. So, not as great as you can see now.. even this blog is still mundane since I cannot do anything about the template and the design.... hahaha

anyway, I will just update you more on anything in th near future...

Until then... Hasta luego ....

No comments:

Post a Comment