Saturday, May 28, 2011

Final Examination Provisionary Result

I never felt this way before. Maybe I know that I do not want to go back and study the courses. But, I feel butterfly in my stomach. I am scared to see my result. Even though, this is not the final result. However, the feeling of failing is out of question. What I want to do now is searching for work not study. I need to get away from the study life for awhile.

Anyway, I still have to face the truth, my future, my predicament. I still have to open the portal and see how am I fairing. But, I could not bear to know if I fail. So, I am not sure whether I want to know or not.

Regardless how and what I want to do afterward, I still need to know to satisfy my hunger of curiosity... I am anxious. I am eager. I am just hoping that I will pass.

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment