Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Movie with Subtitles

I love watching movies....

but, I hate whenever I open up HBO or CINEMAX, or whatsnot channel, and there is a subtitle ... No offense, I do not hate subtitle, its just that, I cannot focus on the movie if my eyes kept rolling down to read the title... Oh God, how annoying that is...

I will surely turn the subs off, but unfortunately, some do not have the off button.

Besides, I hate it if the Movie that I watch in English and the subs is in Malay. Well, no offense, I kinda do not want to read Malay subs because it would be funny... I know I might learn a new word translation but some of them might just get on my nerve if the translation is wrong...

I would prefer to read the English subs because some times, you cannot hear it clearly, especially if they are using a thick accent or colloquial words...

Anyway, just another random thing that I annoy me while watching Movie is when someone ask a lot of question.. What the hell with that? ...

E.G.. hey hey, this guy is bla bla bla right??? Isnt he also bla bla bla???
Wait, what happened here? bla bla bla????

SERIOUSLY!!! I could not focus on the freaking movie if you kept talking...
It is even worse if someone came by and start to the next person sitting near me, and talking about some UNRELATED stuff.. ahahahah... I would be REALLY IRRITATED....

YEAH!!!~~~ would not you feel it as well...

Anyway, that is all... Random annoyance in daily life... yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment