Thursday, June 9, 2011

Computerized-brain

I just wish that my life would be simple and easy every night...

It is cumbersome to wake up in the middle of the night knowing that you wont be able to sleep anymore... No matter how hard you tried...

Plus, even if you have switched off all the lights and the surrounding is cold enough... It sure would not be enough to make you go to sleep...

Sometimes, I just wish that my brain is like the computer... Whereof if you want to shut it down, you just click on the shut down button... Simple and easy...

But, no... my electronic pulses still working, thinking and doing whats not...

It is so frustrating... I feel like dying here... literally.. my body will always have a lack of sufficient energy for me to actually function normal...

I. H.A.T.E. M.Y L.I.F.E.

Thus, sometimes, it made me thinking... maybe, Malaysia is not my supposed to be flourish place... Maybe, I have to emigrate somewhere else...

So, wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment