Monday, June 13, 2011

Old School. Nostalgic Memories

I was really giddy when I went back to my old school...

I really could not held my sense of happiness in the midst of morning Monday assembly... My heart was brimmed with joy and I could not stop smiling...

Looking back front at the students, I could not imagine that I would stand on the stage as a fellow teacher, even as a temporary teacher...

My stomach was full with butterfly. I was acting quite awkward and smiling sheepishly at my former line of teachers.

Besides that, I still have my old friends who are now in form 5 and form 6. How young I am right now, to be a teacher...

But, I could not believed that I survived the first day of teaching...

Monday, I had my world turned upside down, as I had to teach History, Chemistry, Arts and even Morale education... I was supposed to teach English only, but these subjects made me jumped and shivered...

I managed to survive only barely from the first day, and tomorrow will be another new day... I hope the thing that I asked them to do, they will do it.

My God, help me survive these series of events... I am just a child, starting out in this working world only with my books in my brain...

Anyway, enjoy working~

No comments:

Post a Comment