Thursday, June 9, 2011

Friday Realization

Well, how long since I want to write about this post.. LOLx.. like one month ago or more... hahaha...

You know how long I have been on kind of my spiritual journey...

Anyway, I went through a long journey.. from a secondary school brat into a fresh gradz...

I changed over the time... But when I was small, I always thought that I would not change, no matter what... However, reality struck me hard when I realized I changed so much that my old self might not believe on these changes.

I have fallen to the dark side and risen to the light side.

However, I had been into the light side a bit too short, as time was not that permitting me. I felt quite empty without it... there is a small void inside of me longing to go back to that particular time...

The dark side always seems to be tempting... I had been there and survived.. I would say, it was a one short period of time when I was still searching myself...
And, I do not think I would go back anytime sooner...

Well, in fact.. I would say, I am the corrupted man... HAHAHA, like the Haradrim...
Hmmm, yup... I find that I am in the middle, which is not great at all... As, contemplating on what to do and what not to do just become harder...

All of your principles are in question and you yourself would be as well...

I have changed... I need to accept the fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment