Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The True Confession of a Friend-Oriented Guy

I feel quite remorse in helping people these days. I think that I have done an extra mile to those that I met along the journey. Was the effort that I have done to them was meaningless. Was the effort that I have done towards them was not something that they wanted the first place? I could not help it to feel unappreciated. Was I being used by them... I could not help thinking that everything that I have ever done to people would not come as simple as that. Did I do something wrong. Am I not suppose to be waiting for Karma... LOL ... ( -_-)

I wonder sometimes, am I not suppose to be this kind of guy... who is happy just to see his friends, who is happy just to see his friends happy, who is happy just to hear news and updates, who is happy just to get in touch, who is happy just for his friends.

Sometimes, I do not think that I am fit to be this guy... I am not that rich to be there 24/7... I am not that free to be everywhere and anywhere anytime. I am not that humourous or a joker to entertain you everyday. I am not that intellectual to solve all of your problems... I am just not that awesome to be remembered.

HahaaHAHAha, I feel pathetic to write this, but, I need to put this out so I can feel better.

I know that, I will forget about this needless, and meaningless issue... It just me... seems to kind of forgive and forget everything that seems to happen to me.

DO I feel hurt, YES I AM and I WILL.
WHAT DO I do when I FEEL HURT,  NOTHING, revenge is not my strong suit.
What will I DO to NOT FEEL HURT, suck it up and move on, life is not easy, and not always you will get appreciated as what you should deserve.

Well, I think, I should just suck it up and move forward... I guess people will give reason for everything that they cannot do... REASONS and EXCUSES... but, even if I can detect whether they are lying or not... Well... I do not think I want to do anything about it... FRIENDSHIP is just too precious for me to do anything about it, sometimes... hahaha.... Am I just to wimp.. ?.. LOLx... or too kind... or to idiotic.. hahaha....

Anyhow, lets move on with our life knowing that NOT EVERYTHING that we do to others will come back to us...

No comments:

Post a Comment