Sunday, June 24, 2012

WYDIWYG

What You Do Is What You Get...

in another word, KARMA...


As I grew up, I have learnt that, we have to be good to other people regardless...

I would like to share one story about a sibling of a friend of mine. ~

He had one big argument with this kid at school as the person pushed him off the table, unto the ground. He felt a throbbing pain all over his body and whats more, all of his classmate laughed at him. He came home with an injured pride and painful physique.

So, there were a few knives throwing battles via Facebook between him and the father's friend. He wanted to do something deceitful, so he asked for my help, for some apparent reason that was actually beyond my knowledge and understanding.

Anyway, we talked and discussed and I told him I could not help him. A few days afterward, I asked him again when I saw him online, how was the progress of his revengeful act on that classmate of him. He told me, Karma happened. I was actually glad for it as I knew that he would not seek revenge on his friend anymore. So, I indulge myself to know more about the incident. He told me that, when everyone was having a marching preparation at the field, some of those, who did not participate in it, have to sit in the class. His friend is rather a large guy, and unfortunately for the friend, the chair that he sat on, was unable to support his weight and it broke down and he fell. Everyone in the vicinity was laughing to the incident.

When I heard this, I asked him, did he laugh too, and his answer was a YES... So, I told him, he should not do that. As what comes around, comes around. Yesterday, might be your misfortune, and Today, might be his, but if one still laughing at the other misfortune, the cycle would  not stop. Ergo, I hope he learned his lesson and will try to be a better man...












No comments:

Post a Comment