Friday, April 22, 2016

Class Change/ Job Upgrade

It is my time. I have the opportunity to change job; becoming a dual class character. It will be harder to level up but it is fun to have many arsenal of skills at my disposal.

I have many options to where I can go. Either I proceed to upgrade myself into a Guardian or into Sword-master, or I can change to become a thief, which something that I have been looking forward to.

I still retain my swordman tree skill, and with addition I have my thief tree skill. My proficiency using melee weapon in swordman tree skill will be a great plus to my thief capabilities.

The requisite for changing job to thief is to partake in a party quest to get a gem from the boss' head. The gem will allow us change job.

I have to venture the wilderness with a few guild-mates of mine. One of them, I am fairly close with; she is a healer. Let's call her Jin. We joined the guild nearly at the same time, and we just clicked.

We overcome challenges and difficulties. Many mobs and waves of monsters tried to stop us. The closer we are to the boss, the more of the guild-mates die.

At the last moment, when meeting the boss, only a handful of us are there to challenge the boss. 

As a swordman, I have to engage and distract the boss from the damage dealer while Jin supports me.

Upon the death of the boss, the gem appeared. At that very moment, all of us realize that only one of us may change our class. In the heat of moment, some of us started to attack each others. Jin and I hide and cover each others back.

Lastly, only both of us survived the situation. Both of us discussed about it, and I gave her the gem. I know that if she is still in the same job, she will leave the guild, and I want her to stay.

Now, she gets to change to Archer. A job that she likes, and I am quite happy about it.

However, deep down inside, I feel regret sometimes. Now I am stuck. I have to wait a bit more longer before I can change my class or I have to change guild for that matter.

God knows how long more I will be Swordman or maybe I will get my Job upgrade in this guild.


No comments:

Post a Comment