Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Impregnable Defense Part 1

I always belief that defense is better than offense unlike the majority norm believe.

Ever since I joined my first skirmish when I was still around 7 or 8 years old. I love to ensure that no enemies get pass me. In fact, I managed to penetrate their fortification easily while defending my fort.

It gives me a sense of accomplishment to sneak and attack them. I may be the most weakest in my offense, but when defending, I will be the first, second to none.

I know that there are still a lot of improvement to be done, even in my defense. However, I will train as hard as I can, so I will not be left behind again.

Yesterday battle was a miracle. Even though we lost our positioning, I did something that I have never done before, I managed to penetrate the enemy defense and become the first to arrive at enemy fort. I didn't do much damage but my comrade did a good deal of damage to them. I was actually surprised that I managed to charge without having anyone challenge me along the way.

My first intention going there was just to support the battalion, knowing that most of the time I will be put in the reserve corp. However, yesterday I was one of the first front liners. It really hyped me up to do better. I feel that I am useful again.

I will do better next time. There are many wars coming soon. If not with this army, I will be going with other new one soon.

Wish me the best of luck for the upcoming battle so we can win a few grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment