Wednesday, January 3, 2018

New Year, New You ?

I contemplated on 31 Dec 2017.

Why do I even celebrate Gregorian Calendar New Year.

I have my own New Year that I should focus on which is Awal Muharram.

I didn't feel anything new but I felt the resolution in me.

Spoken to my Harris, my bestfriend on it.

He said he doesn't follow Gregorian Calendar New Year. He followed his Aries Astrological Sign as New Year as it is based on degree. (I didn't prod on it in more details, so I cant remember which degree to what) - Whether it's Earth to Moon or to Sun, I can't remember.

Anyhow, it is more on yourself. You don't have to wait for New Year or new month to change or to have resolution.

You can do it today, or tomorrow. The most important is the discipline and the consistency to do it.

Anyway, I am still contemplating on this matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment