Thursday, January 18, 2018

Thank God It's Friday

I had been pending on writing this post for quite awhile now.

Friday, the day that people are looking forward to as it signifies that weekend is just around the corner.

I understand that people are happy for the weekend.

However, it got me thinking. Why should I be happy of Saturday and Sunday more than other days.

Why should I hate Monday?

It seems that people love Weekends and hate Monday just because of their work. They hate their work so they dreaded it and reflected it on the days.

I want to break that habit!

I want to love all days equally.

Let's look forward each day with a wide smile and big hug.

Happy Monday

Jovial Tuesday

Gay Wednesday

Perfect Thursday

Lay Back Friday

Fun Saturday

Lazy Sunday


No comments:

Post a Comment