Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Work Life Balance - Sleep on time at 10pm.

Welp. Heck, I can count with my fingers on how many times had I slept at 10pm this year.

TWICE! The rest would be after 12am.

It's bad. I notice I will be slightly slow at work.

I need caffeine :P 

However, recent reading showed me that it is better to take Nicotine rather than Caffeine.

Thus it made me thought of one thing - to start vaping.

Yes, people are currently doing it due to the hype/trend and stuff.

I am looking at it for it's medicinal purposes. If it can reactivate my brain and connect all the synapses so my brain will process better. It's hard for me to explain. Let just say Nicotine > Caffeine.

Too far from the topic - I need to sleep on time so I have 8 hours of sleep.

Another thing that I came across. People need 8 hours of sleep - regardless of age or gender. 

Anyway!~ Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment