Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 New Year Resolution

I had thought about it. Should I come out with new resolutions.

I had been self reflecting myself for the past few days. 

I am trying to make myself better. Turn over a new leaf.

Well, I had reorganized my room. I took out my double-decker bed out and put my mattress on the floor and my housemate lend me a banquet table to put my desktop.

The layout of my room has slightly changed. I believe it makes the space bigger; perspectively speaking.

I feel better whenever I enter my room. It is a good sign. I hope it will last forever.

More changes that I will do due to someone that I recently know. I had only spoken to him for a few days but I feel connected. In sense, he read a lot and I love and admire such people. He will find and understand the particular topic to know more. In short, he will read to know the holistic view point of the topic he is interested in. Admirable!~

Due to the exchanges happened, I feel that I want to be like him. Motivated and aspired.

He is just a normal guy, who works in a fitness gym. 

However, I am unsure whether this friendship will last as he is a passive guy. Introvert, he said.

Many things that I want to do now.

That's go back to my resolution.

2018 Resolution.

1) Read an article a day.

2) Accomplish double the KMs in 2018 - 880KM.

3) Learn a martial arts.

4) Learn/Relearn a language.

5) Start back on poetry & novel writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment