Monday, March 15, 2010

AM I A BLOGGER!!!

Huhuhu~~~

Now, I can tell you that what has been happening in my mind, the reoccurring thought to blog...

Thanks, to my dearest friend, ******, who persuades me to blog... thus, I have been thinking the whole day, what to write in my blog... WHAT WHAT WHAT!!!!!!!

hehehe, you can say that, I will be an active blogger now, but people do say that it is not healthy to be a blogger... is that so? hurmm, give me ur opinions, if u have one...

Anyway, I will putting on a lot of anything that comes to my mind.. ANYTHING, that mean, I might as well upload poems that I have wrote, or songs that I have recited, or even spontaneous play/novel/plot that I have thought... HEHEHEHE...

But, BE WARNED, that my grammar is damn RUSTY, so any feedback is welcome... :D

Until then, hope to hear news from all of you readers out there...

Me LLamo, Hector... Tengo veinti uno anos... de Pahang, Malasia...

Hasta Pronto.... Un beso y abrazo...

No comments:

Post a Comment