Thursday, March 18, 2010

WALKING. Walking, walking. to walk. walk.

Well, I have been trying this healthy life style that I read from A BOOK.. hehe... well, its actually a magazine, if Im not mistaken its Men's Health...

So, to put it simple, I have been doing at least a 30 minutes of walk per day so I can manage my body shape in a way. This life style is actually very good for those that are over-weight.

By doing walking, they can actually reduce their fat percentage.

The idea of walking 30 minutes a day is not on how fast or how far you are walking but rather on the time consumption in doing the walk.

Thus, even though, you walk like a snail, but it will still be a healthier walk that running.

This is due that, you are trying to burn calories...

So, what else should I say, I am not someone who are specialize in this area, I just know what I know...

SO, START WALKING TO STAY HEALTHY... ITS HEALTHY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment