Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Blogging,.. does it good to blog?

Well, as you have read previously I have stated that I heard people talking/saying that blogging is bad, but I would like to justify that, it is not true...

Well, it is not truly proven that it is good either but I would like to say on what have I observed for the past few days...

Well, for starters, my sleeping habit has changed a bit, I woke up earlier today and more productive. I came to my lecture, 1hour and 30minutes earlier (90minutes) ...

That proof something, does not it? Do not tell me that, I changed because of eating the Arabic bread that I have been chewing for the past few days.

Surely, it will not be true if that is the case... Right? Don't tell me that, they cast some spell onto the bread. Its just crazy.... HAHAHA... (Im listening to Gnarl Barkley song - Crazy) ....

Anyway, coming back to the matter of blogging, I will stand to the pro towards blogging for this day onwards...

Hohoho, it will be a matter that I will make a research on probably next year..hehehee

Maybe, let assume if I have time, then I will do it, but if I do not have it, then I will leave it to those that have more time.

Anyway, anyhow, anytime soon, I will probably going to write more and more blogs...

IF, and IF only its true that blogging is really good, then, you will see me reading more books and doing more research online... Hopefully it will be true...

Insya'Allah...

Until then,

Love from me to those that read my blog...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

UNOS BESOS Y UNOS ABRAZOS...
KISSES AND HUGS...

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment