Saturday, March 20, 2010

Cintakun Bersujud Lagi Theatre






Last Night was a blast... I am very proud of what the team crew and production have done.. Give a thousand round of applause to you all... I love you guys soo much... IT was another great experience for me in drama and theatre.. I hope I can use what I have learn from here and put it into practice in another theatre that I am in right now, which is still in development... I hope all of you will like it...

But now I want to talk about CBL (Cintaku Bersujud Lagi) only... hehehe

hehehe



anyway, I hope there is the continual episodes of this drama... or just call me up whether you guys are doing new theatre.. Im surely going want to join in and act..heheheh I will do my best...








until then, appreciate for all of the drama and theatre experiences that you guys have learnt.. and I am very sorry for my bad and unintentional behaviours that I supposed not have done... unti then,

See you guys in USM, and in the side road... XD

XOXOXOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment