Thursday, March 11, 2010

I' am NOT a blogger

Well, interesting enough, right now, I am pushing myself to write something just because my friend is mad at me due to the lack of update in my blog. The last time I had one, I fail to maintain it and the blog was deleted by the admin....
huhuhu

Anyway, now I will try to push myself to change from my bad habit... I will try to be a BLOGGER.. hurmm... How to do so, some people say that I have to update my blog either daily or weekly regarding what I want to share to all the people out there...
Pero, I have nothing to share to you guys. I am not a person that will try to curse another person because I try not to hold grudge... BUT, of course I will always remember what the people have done to me.

So, I think I will just jump start my brain by crapping about what in my immediate thought. So,.... [the sound of cricket can be hear from afar] ... [you even can hear your own breathing, slowly you inhale and exhale]...

Well, I have nothing to say.. Maybe I will just talk about what kind of book and the beginning that I thought of.. hurmm... but I think it is not feasible/ wise to put my ideas down here, since this post/page/blog is not suitable for novel-writing purpose and I dont want people to copy my idea... I have a lot of great new ideas, I just need a place and time to jot it down...

hehe.. maybe I will just play with a few posts later to ignite my fancy back again...

Long has I amiss my faithful friend, always been there since I was just a child.
Now it need time to break free, from the chain of reality.
Later today, I hope it fly, up above in the sky.
Do not stop, do not dwindle, by what is fake and what is real.
Together we stand fast, obstruct by the rest.
So, hope has been given, lies now in my own predicament.
To change what is and what is not and what possible in our thought.
Last to say, this is just a crapping play.
By me Azri, waiting to ignite my day.
Pan bread, chocolate sweet, with a lot of meat, I say good rid.

2 comments:

  1. ur elcome bro... hehehe

    i hope i can write more interesting things.. hahaaahahh

    ReplyDelete