Thursday, March 18, 2010

BLOGGAMANIA!!!

Is there even such word..
huhuh

You know what, I am having blogging crave now...

Every now and then, I am going to open my blog and update it and write new post..
hehehe...

HOHOHO...
so, what to say, well... I just want to say that I'm in the crave of writing new post... thats all.. i am being redundant again..hehehehe

Anyway, how is everyone that reading my blog for now..
ONLY 3 followers.. great..but then again, that does not include my friends that still havent not follow me but have read my blog.. right?
hehehehehe

Anyhow, coming back to my life...

I AM DAMN INTO SOCIOLOGY NOW..hehehe and PSYCHOLOGY... hehehe.. .damn darn into it...

and currently, I am trying to "polish" back my reading habit...hhuhuhuh
by reading those kind of books...hehehehe

hurm, i find human being's personality and brain fascinating.

Well, I am just a guy without his manual, so guide me if you like, anywhere you go, I might be going as well...

I always thought that I am not easily persuaded or influenced but actually, I am darn fragile.. XD

but it make me to be aware of my surrounding better.. and I am getting better at it...
I will try to guess people feeling but I am just not sure how to show mine... because I am emotionally stable plus always detached.

One thing new that you guys need to know about me is that, I hate people staring at me without any reasons that I do not know... It arouse my anxiety...

hurm... thats all for now...
Until the next blogacrave...

No comments:

Post a Comment