Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Funny night with the USM night bus...

Hehehe...

It was 10pm, I have just done my drama training practice. The night was cold and calm, and here I was standing at the bus stop at the Dewan Budaya. I looked at my mobile phone to see the time, and I knew now that I am already late for my another meeting at my hostel. Eager to go for the meeting, I messaged my group mates,telling them I might be late as I am waiting for the bus now. The journey from Dewan Budaya is fairly far and I did not want to tire myself out with walking, I waited there alone. For a brief moment afterward, few of the crews that join the drama that I am in, arrived, with the same notion and determination; going back to the hostel with the bus.

We chatted for awhile to let the time passed by, and the on the right side of my vision, I could see a bus at the round-about, but unfortunately, it did not turn into the road that we were waiting for the bus as it turned into the first road that it passed through. Ergo, we knew that it was the blue-coloured bus. The bus that we were waiting for was the purpled-coloured bus.

Thus, thinking that the situation now and the nature of the "ethical" drivers, we assumed that, the bus just now will be the last bus, so with all of our focused fixed on the blue-coloured bus next stop, we quickly moved there. The best part was, it was not only the four of us went to the next stop, even the other bystanders that were waiting for the bus, tagged along with us, such was the "spontaneous" parade of walking bus-chaser.

I was not satisfied with this; running to the blue-coloured bus next stop. Thus, I looked again at the round-about hoping to see the purple-coloured bus, and suddenly, I saw a bus went through the round-about and due to the low light vision and the obstruction of the trees, I was unable to see where it went. So, with all my intuition, my friends and I, went back to the last bus stop that we were standing just now hoping that it was the blue-coloured bus.

And, luck struck us, it was the bus, and due to it, all of our adrenaline pumped really fast, considering that we did not want to miss from getting on board the bus. All of us managed to get onto the bus safely and we took our seats. There are even some of the tagged-along-walking-people came back with us and some went straight to the next location where the bus were going to stop.

It was a very funny night if you, yourself went through it. And my face was filled with a big grin as I found it hilarious and heart-warming. That is all, and as the ending, I arrived at my hostel 10 minutes afterward, and I found out that, there were 3 more buses behind the bus that I was in.

No comments:

Post a Comment